Have Dream Limousines Make Your Valentines Day Extra Special this Year!
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, it is time to start thinking about how you are going to make the most romantic night of the year perfect for the one you love. Now is also the optimal time to start making dinner and transportation arrangements before all of Detroit’s hot spots get booked for the night. Whether you are looking for a quiet evening complete with candles and fine wine or something a little more adventurous, Dream Limousines can get you there in style!
Why Should I Book a Limousine?
So that you can give your special Valentine your undivided attention!
Instead of navigating through traffic, keeping your eyes on the road, and trying to figure out where to park once you arrive to your date night destination, we can do all the hard work for you. Our limousine services provide a relaxed and stress-free transportation experience so you can spend your time making memories with the one you love.
Limousines are classic status symbols that will elevate your Valentine’s Day date night and make it all more special. While ride-share services are alright for everyday trips, Valentine’s Day is about pulling out all the stops. Relax on the plush seating with a glass of champagne in hand as opposed to sitting in the back of a complete stranger’s compact car. Traveling in a limousine is very safe as all of our drivers are thoroughly screened. We can pick you up from the office, your home, or just about any other location you desire. Are you planning a group date for Valentine’s Day? No problem, we also have luxury party and shuttle buses that can accommodate your entire party.
Top Valentine’s Day Destinations in and Around Detroit
Greater Detroit and the surrounding cities are filled with romantic destinations that will cater to a romantic night out with your special Valentine. Here are some of the top locations to consider:
- The Whitney: Set inside a historic 1800s era mansion in downtown Detroit, The Whitney is a rustic and elegant restaurant that serves up high-class American fare. It is adorned in vintage furnishings and is open for dinner Monday-Friday and all day on the weekends.
- Prism: Located inside the Greektown Casino-Hotel in Detroit, Prism is an elegant and modern steakhouse that dolls out mouth-watering cuts of beef, decadent pasta, and fresh seafood. This restaurant is open for dinner and offers a divine wine list.
- Logan: Featuring an upscale bistro atmosphere, Logan is a contemporary American restaurant that serves up classic comfort foods with a twist. Logan is open for dinner and is located in Ann Arbor.
- NICO & VALI: If you are in the mood for classic Italian fare that is bursting with fine flavor, NICO & VALI in Plymouth is the place to go. This restaurant features a hip and trendy vibe that is romantic and homey at the same time. NICO & VALI is open all day and offers a full wine, beer, and cocktail bar.
- Detroit Riverfront: Complete with beautiful views of the water, the Detroit Riverfront is the ideal setting for a romantic stroll with your special someone. Reserve a river cruise while you are there to enjoy the most scenic experience.
- Ann Arbor Main Street: Known as one of “America’s Great Places,” Ann Arbor Main Street has plenty to offer to couples who want to spend a night on the town and are open for an unplanned adventure. Spend the evening strolling into the shops, bars, galleries, and attractions located in this beautiful area of town.
- The Maple Theater: A hidden gem of downtown Birmingham, The Maple Theater pays tribute to movie-going experiences of previous generations. This theater is nostalgic and proudly plays new films as well as a few classics.
Make this Valentine’s Day the most special one yet, by taking your loved on a romantic date night adventure they will not soon forget. We at Dream Limousines love to help make romantic evenings magical and will roll out the red carpet for you. Let us take care of all of the logistics so you and your date can sit back in comfort and enjoy the ride!