Metro-Detroit’s “most reviewed” and “highest Rated”
transportation service according to Google reviews.
A night to remember
Make this the night to remember with prom limo or party bus luxury limousine from Dream Limousines, Inc. Anyone of our luxury vehicles is guaranteed to attract attention and help you stand out from the crowd. Relax as your personal chauffeur drives you and your friends to and from the prom in luxury, style, and exotic comfort. We offer the best when it comes to prom transportation.
Did you make plans for after the prom? As long as your parents give permission, we will be happy to take you to your after-prom destination. Once you’re done there, the prom limo will take you home safely. Tell us how we can make your prom night memorable & perfect! We will do our best to provide what you need.
It’s what we
Dream Limousines, Inc. offers luxury limousine rental services for all kinds of special occasions and events in the greater Detroit / Southeast Michigan area. From airport transportation and corporate car services to weddings, homecoming dances, birthdays, and fun-filled nights on the town, we’ll be happy to provide. We are a full-service luxury limousine company that is dedicated to meeting your corporate, social and entertainment needs.
PROM TIPS FOR TEENS
Prom night is one of the most anticipated nights on the calendar. A ride in a luxury limousine or limo bus to the big event can make the night extra-special and transform the entire event into an extraordinarily memorable and enchanting evening.
But not all transportation companies are created equally. In fact, sometimes, chartering a limo from a poor quality company can ruin the entire night, which is why we have a few tips on hiring professional and reliable transportation:
Talk to your friends early.
Decide who will be in your limo group and ask them for a financial commitment. This will help you choose the right size vehicle and tell everyone the right price. Many groups split the cost of the rental and when one couple drops out, everyone pays more. This higher cost may cause more people to drop out as well! Collect money early to avoid this problem!
Plan your rental.
Prom day can be a busy day! We recommend coming up with a timeline for your rental so you can stay on track. Many groups like to take some time after getting ready to take pictures with the group and the limo. Take make sure you fit everything into your busy night, make a plan!
Inform everyone of the policies.
We want you to have fun on prom night and to get the most out of your rental with us. We do, however, have rules on our vehicles that need to be followed. We do not allow smoking or vaping on any of our vehicles and we also have a zero-tolerance policy on alcohol. Our chauffeur will inform your group the day of, but it is helpful that your whole group understands these things in advance. One unruly person can ruin the rental for everyone!
We are just as excited to be a part of your prom night as you are! Once you have done all the planning there is nothing to worry about. Take some time to enjoy your prom night and make some memories with your friends. Take pictures! We want you to have a great experience and will do everything we can to make this a memorable night for you!
PROM TIPS FOR PARENTS
Prom night is one of the most anticipated nights on the calendar.
From the moment your son or daughter find their date to the moment he or she shows up at the door, every moment needs to count towards making the night both safe and special. Though you may worry about your child staying out late on prom night, hiring a chauffeured car or limo bus for the most important social event of the year can transform the evening into an extraordinarily memorable, safe and enchanting time for your teenager – while offering you the peace of mind to make it through!
- Safety is our number one priority. Before anything else, parents tend to be concerned about the safety of their children while they are in our care. Dream Limousine takes the highest precautions to ensure that you can place your trust in us. Some of these precautions are listed below:
- We drug test all our drivers at the time of hire as well as twice per year (randomly).
- We get notifications on our chauffeurs driving record should it change due to a violation.
- Our vehicles are equipped with GPS tracking devices so we can locate the vehicle as well as track driving trends of our chauffeurs.
- Our vehicles are required to pass an annual safety inspection done by the Department of Transportation as well as an inspection done by the chauffeur before each rental.
- Directions come from the contract client. When we make a prom reservation, we ask that a parent or legal guardian calls us to set up the details of the prom rental. We then only take directions from that person. The time and locations of the rental come from the parents and we do our very best to keep everything on your schedule. You will also get a contact number for your driver so you can communicate any changes to the driver directly or know the whereabouts of your child.
- Zero tolerance alcohol policy. We want your child’s prom night to be something they remember for a lifetime. We also want them to reap the benefits of all the hard work that they have put in the last four years. Alcohol is something that can have very negative consequences on both situations, that is why we have a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to underage drinking. We want to work with parents, the school, and the kids to ensure a successful evening! We ask that parents help us in this area! We also check all belongings that come into our vehicles to make sure this policy is being followed!
- View vehicles and read reviews before booking. There are a lot of transportation choices when it comes to proms. We want to thank you for taking the time to consider Dream Limousines! We urge each client to come by and view the exact vehicle that they will be renting from us. So many of our competitors do not give accurate size estimations, photos, or representations of their vehicles. We want you to make the best choice for your family. We also recommend reading customer feedback online to make sure that the company you choose follows through on their promises. We think you find Dream Limousine to be the best fit in all these areas, but more than that, we want you to have a safe and successful night!