Dream work culture
Come work with us!
If you are looking for an exciting job opportunity working in the Metro Detroit area you are in the right place! We are always looking for qualified drivers that are knowledgeable of the tri-county area. We believe our professional trained chauffeurs are the best in the industry. The chauffeur is one of the most important elements of our service. Below you will find information on what we are looking for in a chauffeur. If you feel you meet the qualifications and are excited to join our team, we would urge you to fill out the application form and return it to our office! Thank you for considering Dream Limousine and we look forward to meeting you!
Ready to be a dream driver?
Below is a short list of qualifications that a driver must possess to be considered for hire with our company. The qualifications are either mandated by the state, our insurance company, or are things we feel are necessary for you to be considered.
- Drivers must possess a valid chauffeurs license or a commercial drivers license (with P endorsement).
- Must not have any drug or alcohol related offenses.
- Due to insurance restrictions, we require that our chauffeurs are 25 years of age or older.
- Driving record must be clean. No more than minor traffic violations will be considered.
- Must be legally allowed to work in the United States.
- Driver must be able to communicate verbally to customers with ease.
A chauffeur at our company can do so much more that just driving customers from “point A” to “point B”. The list below is just a few examples of what we expect our chauffeurs to do.
- Knowledge of the Metro Detroit area – Many times our customers will direct the chauffeur at a moments notice. A GPS is vital as well as a great base knowledge of our service areas.
- Customer Service – We would be nothing without our customers and we want to make every effort possible to provide them with the best experience. Many of our customers use us year after year!
- Enforce Rules – Sometimes customers need to be reminded of proper behavior while on the vehicle and it falls on our chauffeurs to remind them. You will cover the rules with customers at the beginning of the rental as well as ensure they are followed throughout.
- Attire – All of our chauffeurs dress in a black suit, white dress shirt, and black tie. A serious chauffeur must look the part!
- Safe Driving Skills – Above all, is the safety of our customers, vehicle, and the chauffeur themselves! Part of our hiring process includes a road test. We also use a GPS tracking system to ensure our drivers are always being safe and following traffic laws.
- Punctual – Arriving at the contracted time is late in our eyes! We expect our chauffeurs to be on site 15 minutes early to put the customer at ease. A chauffeur always checks weather, traffic, and routes to ensure they leave at the proper time for an “on time” arrival.
At Dream Limousine we love to promote within.
If you currently hold a chauffeurs license, and would like to obtain your CDL, we are here to help! Once hired, we have assisted many drivers in obtaining proper licensing for larger vehicles. More information about advancement can be provided after completing 90 days of employment.