10 FUN things you and the family can do!
Are you running out of ideas of what to do while in quarantine? Since we can’t enjoy Tigers Opening Day! Billie Eilish and Blake Shelton concerts have been postponed and our favorite restaurants have been closed in an effort to curb the spread of coronavirus.
What can we do in quarantine and how can we enjoy spring time in Michigan?
To help, we’ve put together a list of 10 FUN things you and the family can do!
- Watch all the really long movies you’ve avoided until now.
- Download Duolingo, or a similar app, and teach yourself a foreign language.
- Try out at-home aerobics or yoga videos. Consider downloading a fitness app with curated workout playlists.
- 100 songs to help lift your spirits during a pandemic
- Treat yourself to a 10-step skin care routine you don’t have time for during a normal work week.
- Look at pictures of puppies.
- Learn calligraphy. YouTube can help.
- Make a classic cocktail, from negronis to Manhattans and aperol spritzes. Don’t forget the garnish.
- Actually try to reproduce something you see on Pinterest. Probably fail. Try again. Or, switch to wine 😊
- Consider donating money to our Gleaners Food Bank to help families struggling to get meals.
We look forward to driving you again soon!